Monday, May 31, 2021

Regret essay

Regret essay

regret essay

The Regret - Original Writing Essay. Words3 Pages. The Regret - Original Writing. Going back I remember my childhood being filled with happiness and joy, mainly because of the good atmoshere my household held. I was raised in a well- noff, loving family. I can not imagine what I would have done without this kind of support in my life Regrets Essay on blogger.com �� - Another year has passed, another day has ended; the days will come and go but still no answers are given. No pain is reduced. My heart is still in blogger.comted Reading Time: 6 mins Jan 01,  · Essay on A Decision You Regret. The word ‘regret’ means feeling remorse. This word is a very powerful word that sometimes defines a person’s whole life. Regret is a strong feeling that doesn’t easily go away in fact at some points it doesn’t go away at all. Feeling regret about something is not uncommon or unheard blogger.comted Reading Time: 5 mins



A Personal Experience of the Meaning of Regret: [Essay Example], words GradesFixer



Feeling regret about something is not uncommon or unheard of. Each and every human being at some point in their life has felt regret about one thing or the other. I myself had felt this unpleasant feeling that I am not very fond of, regret essay.


As a matter of fact no person is fond of this unpleasant feeling and yet at some point in their life they have felt it. However regret with time has turned into a wish that we could have done instead of what we did.


Regret is something like I wish I could have handled a situation differently than the way I did in reality. Feeling regret about something that I did is not good at all. Regret is something that has already occurred in our life and there is no way of going back and correcting it for us.


In my life there are a few situations about which I feel regret and really wish that just somehow I could reverse the time and change what I did, regret essay. However there is regret essay thing which I regret the most. Each and every people have a different definition of love, regret essay. I have read about it and seen it a thousand times in movies and everything but never really understood it.


Everyone say that love is a beautiful feeling and that everyone deserves to be in love at least once in their whole life and people also say that people get only one chance at everything which makes me wonder that if I have lost regret essay chance to fall in love because of my lack of courage then, regret essay. There was a friend in my life who is one of the main reason which regret essay me who I am today. However, regret essay, I am no longer friends with him today because of my stupidity, regret essay.


I will start from the top. He was my friend who was always there for me whenever I needed and never really asked for anything from me in return, regret essay. He never asked for anything and because of that I got used to him and up to some extent took him for granted. I am really ashamed of that and regret essay doing it. That was the mistake because of which I lost my friend and my only chance to fall in love.


He used to understand me so well that he would have understood everything by just looking at me once. Everything was going fine and yet I never realised that I have taken him regret essay granted. For me I was having an awesome life and never realised the efforts that he put behind so that I can have this awesome life. Then came the fateful day when everything changed. That day he asked me to regret essay him. When I reached in the coffee house, regret essay, he laid his heart out in front of me.


I was so stupid that I never saw the signs. I just wished I did because then I would have handled the situation differently. After doing that I left. I never realised at that time that what I did.


By the time I realised, regret essay, it was too late and he was gone from my life, regret essay. I never realised that the way he used to behave was like the way a boyfriend behaves.


I do realise it now and I regret it with every breathe I take. Now I know that the way he loved me, no one can ever love me like that. For him, I was the most important person in his life. He used to get this look in his face each time when he used to see me which reminds me of the way a moon regret essay up when it sees the sun, regret essay.


I never realised this fact then but after he left I realised exactly what he did for me. Now I regret everything I did, regret essay. Now I realise the fact that I could have given him a chance and somewhere, now I feel something for him. It has been a few years since that day but I still remember everything, regret essay. If I would have handled that situation differently then I have no doubt regret essay the fact that today we would have been the best couple ever.


I guess I will never be able to discover this feeling more and will never be able to feel love at that level again. I doubt that in regret essay he will come back to me because it has been years and who knows he may hate me today for what I did.


I hate myself for what I did. Without regret a person regret essay not shape the way they are supposed to do. In fact because of the emotion regret, human being matures. I can also say that I have matured because of that incident. My problem was that it was too late by the time I realised what I did, regret essay.


I just wish that there was some way by which I could get him back in my life and tell him that I am sorry for what I did. Reader Interactions Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Skip to main content Skip to secondary menu Skip to primary sidebar Skip to footer HOME CONTACT US All Essays JEE Main Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published, regret essay.


Footer Top Trending Essays in March Essay on Pollution Essay on my School Summer Season My favourite teacher World heritage day quotes my family speech importance of trees essay autobiography of a pen honesty is the best policy essay essay on building a great india my favourite book essay essay on caa my favourite player autobiography of a river farewell speech for class 10 by class 9 essay my favourite teacher words internet influence on kids essay my favourite cartoon character.


Essay for Students Essay for Class 1 to 5 Students. Scholarships for Students Class 1 Students Scholarship Class 2 Students Scholarship Class 3 Students Scholarship Class 4 Students Scholarship Class 5 students Scholarship Class 6 Students Scholarship Class 7 students Scholarship Class 8 Students Scholarship Class 9 Students Scholarship Class 10 Students Scholarship Class 11 Students Scholarship Class 12 Students Scholarship Class 11 Students Regret essay Class 12 Students Scholarship.


STAY CONNECTED Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter. Scholarships Apj Abdul Kalam Scholarship Ashirwad Scholarship Bihar Scholarship Canara Bank Scholarship Colgate Scholarship Dr Ambedkar Scholarship E District Scholarship Epass Karnataka Scholarship Fair And Lovely Scholarship Floridas John Mckay Scholarship Inspire Scholarship Jio Scholarship Karnataka Minority Scholarship Lic Scholarship Maulana Azad Scholarship Regret essay Scholarship Minority Scholarship Moma Scholarship Mp Scholarship Muslim Minority Scholarship Nsp Scholarship Oasis Scholarship Obc Scholarship Odisha Scholarship Pfms Scholarship Post Matric Scholarship Pre Matric Scholarship Prerana Scholarship Prime Minister Scholarship Rajasthan Scholarship Santoor Scholarship Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Ssp Scholarship Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Ts Epass Scholarship Up Scholarship Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship Wbmdfc Scholarship West Bengal Minority Scholarship.




EVERYBODY DIES, BUT NOT EVERYBODY LIVES

, time: 5:41





Regrets | blogger.com


regret essay

Oh regret, I remember the days, I refused. I refused to change myself. Refused to correct my wrongs to right. Refused to believe the impossible to be possible. Refused to turn my laziness into willingness. Refused to swallow my pride and just to abide. Refused to stand for what is right Regrets Essay on blogger.com �� - Another year has passed, another day has ended; the days will come and go but still no answers are given. No pain is reduced. My heart is still in blogger.comted Reading Time: 6 mins Oct 02,  · Regret When I awoke one morning, there was a peculiar feeling in the air which I didn’t like. It was early in the morning, the sun wasn’t even out yet when my mother told me something that would change my perspective on things forever. Every couple of months or so on the weekends my family and I would visit my grandparents in New York

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus christ essay

Jesus christ essay 5 Paragraph Essay on Jesus Christ. Jesus or the Jesus of Nazareth is mostly known to all as:’ Jesus Christ ’ where Christ...